Payroll Specialist - Pittsburgh, PA
Branch ID: 2212
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $25.00
Staffmark is hiring experienced Payroll Specialist for a 5 month temporary project assisting our client in the Airport area. Great opportunity! Give us a call!
- Starting Pay at $25.00/hr
- Will accurately process multi state payrolls, tax reconciliations, garnishments, and payroll accounting
- Audit and reconcile accounts, reconcile and file federal, state and local tax returns
- Monitor payment and duration of short term and long term disability and WC pay
- Minimum of 5 years experience processing multi state payrolls
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid payroll accounting understanding
- Strong computer skills used in report writing
So why pick Staffmark? WE OFFER:
- Competitive WEEKLY pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!
- Employee Discount Programs
- REFERRAL BONUSES!!!!!!
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call 412.264.7733
- Email: email@example.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkAlleghenyWest/
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses! Refer your friends and family to work for Staffmark!
Minimum of 5 years multi-state, FEIN payroll and payroll accounting experience, strong MS Office and report writing skills
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Pittsburgh, PA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 11/30/2018