REVIT Designer - Memphis, TN
Branch ID: 2278
We are working with a client in the Germantown area and they are looking for a temporary to possible hire Designer with a solid understanding of REVIT. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Manage a daily production schedule to meet individual and departmental goals.
- Use specialized design and experience to create technical drawings from ideas, concepts, instructions and diagrams into workable product designs.
- Create parametric 3D models in AutoDesk Inventor, Revit, SolidWorks, and LiftDesigner.
- Review work to ensure design meets all engineering and customer specifications.
- Research product design prints to assist in creation of models.
- Revise models made previously to add additional logic or product enhancements.
- Respond to help requests from end users that are using model created.
- Participate in coordination meetings with architects and general contractors.
- Assist in training staff on use of newly created models. Specific procedures for model manipulation.
- Participate and/or lead daily departmental meetings.
- Work with Engineering on the design of custom applications.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
We offer hourly/weekly pay, temporary benefits and direct deposit!
Four or more years of modeling experience is required. Proficient with AutoDesk Inventor Proficient in AutoDesk REVIT The ability to read, interpret and comprehend and organize technical drawings, specifications and procedure manuals is required. Must possess knowledge of commonly-used drafting concepts, practices and procedures. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required. Requires the ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios. Must be organized and detail-oriented to manage multiple projects. Bachelor's Degree in a mechanical discipline from an accredited college or university preferred. Associate's Degree or Technical School and/or Inventor or Solidworks Certification required. Equivalent experience considered in lieu of degree.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Memphis, TN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/03/2018