Forklift Driver - Greenwood, IN
Branch ID: 547
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $14.00
Staffmark is currently assisting a local client in Greenwood with their search for a Forklift Operator with Raymond Reach experience to work in a warehouse facility. This is a Temp to hire opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for a Forklift operator include but are not limited to:
- Operates Raymond Reach Forklift Truck
- Load, unload, transport, or stack material
- Transports product safely within the warehouse to its designated area
- Understand and follow company rules and regulations.
- Inspects forklift for any needed maintenance.
- Loads shipments onto trailers per the information on bills of lading
- A shift: Sunday-Tuesday 8a.m. –8p.m. and Wednesday 8a.m.-2p.m.
- 2nd shift: Monday – Friday 5p.m. – 1a.m.
Pay Rate: $14.00 per hour
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and Apply Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or Text us at 1.844.255.9356
- Email: CECBR0547@staffmark.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PlainfieldEmploymentConnection
- Check us out on Instagram: StaffmarkPlainfieldIN
$300 sign on Bonus for Forklift Operator** Must have not worked for Staffmark in over a year or be a new employee of Staffmark to qualify.
Don't forget to ask us how you qualify for $100 referral bonus!
Why choose Staffmark? We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision, weekly pay, direct deposit, and much more
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration: Ability to pass forklift test. At least 6 months experience required on Raymond Reach Forklift.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Greenwood, IN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/03/2018