Tooling Machinist - Springdale, AR
Branch ID: 5010
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.36 - $21.27
Staffmark is looking for a Tooling Machinist for a large manufacturer in the Springdale market. A Tooling Machinist will set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce production tooling and equipment and applies knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout and machining procedures.
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and dial calipers
- Machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, or grinders
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines.
- Monitor the feed and speed of the machines during the machining process
- Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, and engineering information in order to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to fabricate products and determine product dimensions and tolerances
- Select the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be used in preparation of machinery work
- Set up and operate metalworking, brazing, heat-treating, welding, and cutting equipment.
Currently there are 1st and 2nd shift positions available. Pay if dependent on experience as well as the shift
Interested candidates will need a resume. Please apply at www.mystaffmark.com
-2 years experience as a tooling machinist -Strong Attendance and positive attitude -Knowledge of shop mathematics -Knowledge of tools of measurement
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Springdale, AR
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/03/2018