Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator - Kings Mountain, NC
Branch ID: 2241
Pay Rate/Salary: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00
Are you looking for a new and great opportunity in the Environmental, Health and Safety field to start out the new year? If so, Staffmark has the perfect opportunity for you.
- Maintains current knowledge of all applicable Environmental, Health, and Safety standards.
- Identify, develop, and implement Environmental, Health, and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Requires extensive record keeping, monitoring, report preparation, and inspections to ensure compliance with all federal, state and local environmental, health and safety regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to DOT, RCRA, OSHA, and EPA
- Review all accident/incident and near-miss investigations for accuracy, including a description of the incident, the identification of root cause, and thorough corrective actions
- Provide training (Hazard Communication, Personal Protective Equipment, HazMat Awareness, Monthly Safety Awareness Training)
- Implement and maintain emergency response plans for facility (Contingency Plan, Slug/Spill Control Plan, Toxic Organic Management Plan)
- Manage the disposal of the facilities waste, ensuring compliance with all necessary requirements of a Large Quantity Generator of Hazardous Waste
- Develop and maintain waste minimization activities for facility.
- Promote active safety awareness throughout facility to help minimize accidents and injuries
- Help ensure compliance of wastewater Industrial User Permit
Send your resume today to email@example.com!
Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Sciences or related field. Minimum 4 years experience in the environmental industry.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Kings Mountain, NC
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator
City, State or Zip Code: Kings Mountain, NC
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/03/2018