Electrical Maintenance Technician - Statesville, NC
Branch ID: 2240
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $20.00
Staffmark is hiring for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician in Statesville, NC for a reputable manufacturing company! This is a Direct Hire position on a 12 hour day shift! If you are looking for a new Maintenance position, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
- Pay starts at $20/hr and increases based on experience
- Candidates must be able to work a 12 hour day shift
- PLC programming experience is a MUST for this position.
- Ability to test, troubleshoot, change and program PLC's or drives.
- Ability to review work orders and assign resources as needed.
- Clear understanding of lock out/tag out policies.
- Complete preventive maintenance orders as required.
- Troubleshoot and repair distribution equipment.
- Locate areas of electrical trouble using proper test equipment.
- Replace generators, motors and controllers.
- Test, energize and repair different types of circuits.
- Calibrate different types of instruments.
- Operate basic and advanced shop tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required along with computer skills required.
- PLC programming experience
- Electrical and mechanical technical abilities
- Experience in a production/manufacturing environment
- Ability to work 12 hour day shift
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 704.799.3636
- Email: Mooresville@staffmark.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkMooresvilleStatesvilleNC/
- Check us out on Twitter: @StaffmarkMvl
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
Candidates must have: PLC programming experience required in order to be considered. Electrical and Mechanical Technical abilities and experience in a production/manufacturing environment.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Electrical Maintenance Technician
City, State or Zip Code: Statesville, NC
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/03/2018