Welder - Fontana, CA
Branch ID: 5036
Pay Rate/Salary: $15.00 - $18.00
Staffmark is now hiring Welders for one of the nation's largest and leading manufacturers of concrete pipe and related products located in Colton, CA.
- Uses electricity and torches to produce heat and solder together components made from steel, titanium, copper, and other metals
- Consults blueprints and sketches in order to execute jobs and tasks to specification
- Assesses equipment, structures, materials, and job specifications for appropriate welding positions and methods
- Monitors equipment for appropriate usage and temperature
- Develops working knowledge of dozens of methods used for welding a variety of materials and components
- Trims metal components using heat, fire, and electricity
- Monitors work environment for hazards and maintains healthy ventilation levels to avoid particle or gas inhalation
- Follows safety protocol, including wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes
- Works in the manufacturing industries
Shift: Monday to Friday 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Temp to hire. The company hires after 90 days offering great benefits and Union.
Apply to: Mystaffmark.com. Once you are done please send a text to 909-609-1217 with your full name/Welder.
Formal Training Through a Vocational or Technical School, Relevant Welder or Welding Fabricator Certifications, Ability to Read Blueprints. Attention to Detail.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Fontana, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/04/2018