Accountant - Springdale, AR
Branch ID: 5010
Pay Rate/Salary: $45,000.00 - $65,000.00
Staffmark has a great opportunity for an Accountant with a premier company in Springdale AR. Successful candidates will:
- Examine accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to standards defined within the department.
- Report to the Financial Manager the finances of the organization.
- Review records of accounts and input entries into proper accounts.
- Develop and implement proper keeping of financial records, making use of current technologies.
- Create forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel.
- Management of Accounts Receivable, processing cash receipts and the collection process
- Management of Accounts Payable and the payment process
- Analyze, reconcile and balance GL accounts
- Perform month-end close duties, including journal entries, account reconciliations and preparation of supporting documents for financial statements
- Management and reconciliation of Fixed Assets
- Calculate and file monthly sales tax reporting
- Calculate and file annual property tax assessments
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations
- Assistance with and understanding of compliance and reporting
- Work with external auditors
- Other projects as assigned
Bachelor's in Accounting or equivalent experience. Strong analytical and organizational skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Experience in manufacturing and ERP systems. Proficient in Excel and possess some database capabilities. Be detailed, flexible, and organized. Physical Requirements.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Springdale, AR
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/04/2018