UI Developer - San Jose, CA
Branch ID: 5549
Staffmark is partnering with a company in San Jose that provides infrastructure technology and applications outsourcing services as well as architecture guidance, application development and integration. We are looking for a UI developer with Java Script and React JS.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services, is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to banking applications.
- Knowledge in react.js and node.js
- Hands on experience in TDD (Test driven development – Jasmine)
Need a resource with Java Script (4-5 yrs.), React JS (1-3 yrs.)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Distinct customer focus and quality mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure with a solid sense for setting priorities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development
- Strong command of English language (both verbal and written)
Skills: APPS NICHE SKILLS - UI / UX TECHNOLOGIES - JAVA SCRIPT, JQUERY
APPS NICHE SKILLS - UI / UX TECHNOLOGIES - JAVA SCRIPT, JQUERY
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
San Jose, CA
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: San Jose, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/05/2018