Quality Inspector - Lancaster, TX
Branch ID: 3704
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $16.00
Staffmark is hiring a Quality Inspector in Lancaster, TX!
- To perform Quality inspections of components, bulk, WIP and finished goods in conformance to manufacturer's standards and specifications.
- Identification of non-compliances. Resolve, using technical knowledge and expertise, all quality issues concerning components and finished goods production, both in-house and at subcontractors or vendors.
- Control of inventory, including OTC items, ensuring accurate release / reject / hold status.
- Responsible for quality control testing and release of components, bulk, WIP, and finished goods.
- Maintain accurate data, spreadsheets and records in shared Quality group directory.
- Communication with many departments / Contract Manufacturers, at various levels of authority.
- Responsible for safe practices
- Perform other duties as necessary or required.
BS in science related field or High school diploma or GED equivalency required. Candidate must be able to: Work independently in the warehouse environment. Lift up to 30 lbs. Travel to different Warehouse locations to perform the inspections. Candidate must be knowledgeable of manufacturing methods, statistical concepts, and quality methods. Good verbal and written communication skills required. Good computer skills required, with proficiency of Microsoft Excel, Word, etc. Experience using problem-solving techniques is helpful. Experience in Quality Inspection, Cosmetics Industry preferred. SAP knowledge preferred. Must have strong attention to detail.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Lancaster, TX
Position Type: Professional Position
Date Posted: 12/05/2018