Customer Service Representative - Louisville, KY
Branch ID: 139
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $13.00
We are your advocate for your employee needs! We take pride in developing a long-term relationship with the associates that work with us.
We value hard-working individuals like you. We can find you a new home! Come work for an agency that values you. Get paid for the valuable work you perform.
This is a 1st shift CSR position.
- Answer inbound calls from customers and based on their address, communicate contractual specifications and limits
- You will contribute to a positive working environment daily
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and prioritize workload
- Must have pleasant speaking voice and tone
- Display a professional demeanor and appearance at all times
- Perform tasks specific to work location, department or line-of-business
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working independently or with minimal supervision
- Ability to sit at a work station for lengthy periods of time
- Ability to read and interpret reports and instructions
- Ability to understand and enter accurate data into a customer profile database
- Must possess above average skills in grammar and spelling including verbal and written communication, data entry, general math; familiarity with internet research
- Two years of prior consumer service experience and/or collections in a call center environment
- Must enjoy working in a drug-free environment - random or on-demand drug testing may occur
- Dependable transportation a must.
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website to apply TODAY at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text 502-968-7448
- Email: email@example.com
- Check us out on Facebook @StaffmarkLouisvilleKY
College degree or equivalent experience with some higher education preferred but not required. -Positive attitude -Enjoy the challenges of difficult conversation resolution -Enjoy working in a metric-driven call center environment
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Temp to Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
Customer Service Representative
City, State or Zip Code: Louisville, KY
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/05/2018