Forklift Operator - Nicholasville, KY
Branch ID: 141
Pay Rate/Salary: $11.15 - $11.45
Staffmark currently has openings for talented individuals to fill the role of Forklift Operator in Lexington, KY. These are temp to hire positions for individuals who demonstrate initiative, work ethic and reliability.
Nice hours! 7:00am-3:00pm, Monday through Friday, with potential for overtime on the weekends.
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Weekly pay checks
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call us at 844-540-1963
• Email: CECBR0141@staffmark.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/@StaffmarkCentralKY
Responsibilities of the Forklift Operator include:
• Use of sit-down forklift to transport materials from the warehouse to the production floor.
• Assisting with assembly line/production as needed.
• Maintaining a clean work area/warehouse.
Qualifications for the Forklift Operator include:
• Previous sit-down forklift experience.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Pass a drug screen.
• Other pre-requisites may apply.
For immediate consideration apply now at www.mystaffmark.com!
At least 6 months sit-down forklift experience required. High school diploma or GED. Good eye and hand coordination. Other pre-requisites may apply.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Nicholasville, KY
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/05/2018