Forklift Operator - Lancaster, TX
Branch ID: 3704
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $13.00
Staffmark has partnered with a top 3rd party logistics customer nationwide to recruit outstanding Forklift Operators (Reach, Stand up, Sit down, Dock Stocker and Clamp) with a unique and exciting career opportunity focused on developing your skills and talents in preparation for long-term success with the company.
Staffmark helped over 14,000 temporary employees go permanent in 2013 – YOU could be next!
Upon successful completion of the 90-day program, employees may be transitioned from Staffmark's payroll to become a full-time employee of our customer!
So why pick Staffmark to be on your side? We offer Forklift Operators:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great work environment
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU
Primary duties include operation of several types of forklift equipment, including, but not limited to stand-up (high reach, dock stocker and extended fork) and sit-down (fork, clamp, and slip sheet). Operation of forklift equipment is required in racking which is double deep and a busy forklift environment.
We have morning, overnight, and evening shifts!
Do you have?
- Ability to do basic math skills
- Ability to operate RF scanner system; previous experience preferred
- Flexibility to be cross trained on equipment and functions
- At least 1 year of previous forklift experience
- Ability to read, comprehend, and communicate in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Accuracy in your work
- Ability to stand for long periods 8+ hours
- Excellent attendance at current or previous employment
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
Apply today and put Staffmark on your side! Send your updated resume to email@example.com
Must have at least 1 year of forklift experience.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Lancaster, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/06/2018