Financial Analyst - San Francisco, CA
Branch ID: 3277
Looking for a Financial Analyst to support our client's IT team. This person will provide eCommerce budget support. This position will report to the Director of Program Management and work closely with all members of the eCommerce IT project teams as well as cross-functional business partners and external vendors. This is a one year contract to start, supporting a global, well-known company with headquarters in San Francisco, known for their beloved brands, sustainability, and green initiatives.
- Manages reporting and reconciling direct to consumer budgets
- Creates monthly budget snapshots for management
- Reconciles monthly payments in SAP
- Manages monthly close by coordinating with all project owners to gather forecasts and enter them into SAP
- Enforces accounting procedures to create Purchase Orders and works with management to grain approval of POs
- Audits invoices and reviews vendor payments
- Manages payments and communication with key vendors and resolves any payment issues
- Manages quarter-end and year-end close and submits accruals as needed
- Bachelor's degree/Finance or Accounting major preferred
- Minimum 2 years' experience, preferably in public accounting or corporate finance
- Understanding of financial reporting, accounting, controls and analytics
- Strong PC skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Self-starter: creative, resourceful, decisive, resilient
- Strong organizational skills: high attention to detail, consistent follow-through
- Ability to manage workflows within diverse peer and senior teams
- Excellent teamwork and relationship management skills
- Experience with financial applications, preferably SAP
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Minimum 2 years' experience, preferably in public accounting or corporate finance.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
San Francisco, CA
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: San Francisco, CA
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 12/06/2018