Assembly Technician - Fremont, CA
Branch ID: 2200
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $19.00
Staffmark is hiring for an Assembly Technician in Fremont, CA for a premier company. If you are looking for a new Assembly Worker position, Staffmark would like to talk to you!
The duties of the Assembly Technicians will include:
- Performing hands-on assembly and physical assembly in a manufacturing environment
- Utilize hand tools and power tools that may produce vibration during use
- Evaluates the assembly process and equipment to look for continuous improvement opportunities.
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Call or text us 408-496-5450
• Email: Santaclara@staffmark.com
Ability to work a flexible schedule with possible weekend work and overtime required. Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, lift, carry and squat frequently/long periods of time. Ability to read, write, follow and comprehend work instructions. Demonstrates strong attention to detail & sense of urgency. Must have excellent attendance.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Fremont, CA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 12/06/2018