Mail Processor - Lyndhurst, NJ
Branch ID: 5034
Pay Rate/Salary: $10.00 - $10.00
Staffmark is hiring for a Mail Processor in Lyndhurst, NJ for one of our premier clients. If you are looking for a new thriving career on 2nd shift, Staffmark would like to talk to you!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us @732.738.1021
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
• Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
• Scanning and labeling mail and other packages
• Sorting mail into the appropriate zones for distribution from the warehouse
• Perform data entry functions while standing throughout the shift in a warehouse work environment
• Inspect work process and work to be error free
• Perform lifting of up to 25 lbs.
• Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
• Flexibility to work all jobs on production line
• Able to work evening shift hours and able to work unplanned overtime if needed to meet production quotas
Qualifications for the position include:
• Previous experience in warehouse or mail sorting
• Good hand/ eye coordination
• Able to read numbers and codes accurately
• Basic Data entry skills
Candidates must have: basic knowledge of warehouse procedures, ability to lift 30-35 pounds
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Lyndhurst, NJ
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 12/06/2018