Forklift Operator - Tolleson, AZ
Branch ID: 5043
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $17.00
Forklift Operators needed in the west valley!
The Forklift Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of Powered Industrial Equipment. The Forklift Operator is responsible for utilizing the lift equipment to move load unload and stack products in preparation for shipping and receiving demands to meet customer needs.
- Safely operate Powered Industrial equipment to move products or materials for distribution such as standard sit-down or stand-up forklifts clamp and picker equipment.
- Load unload and store products and/or materials
- Stack and/or transport materials and products to designated areas.
- Use equipment to scan product and print labels
- Complete paperwork and operate inventory management systems as needed.
- Ensure product rotation procedures are followed.
- Complete cycle count as required
- Perform daily safely inspections per the Safety Checklist on forklift truck
- Communicate and report any incidents to supervisor.
- May perform housekeeping duties
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by Supervisor
If interested please apply on www.mystaffmark.com, then call 623-776-7133 to schedule an interview. Feel free to stop in our office at 9897 west McDowell Rd in Tolleson. Since all applications are done online please be sure to complete this step before contacting the office.
We look forward to seeing you!
must have at least 2 years experience
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Tolleson, AZ
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/06/2018