Quality Engineer - San Diego, CA
Branch ID: 3222
Pay Rate/Salary: $25.00 - $30.00
Great Aerospace company located in the Kearny Mesa area is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team. The pay is DOE (depending on experience).
- Perform closed loop corrective action and root cause analysis.
- Assemble and review of end-item data packages for submittal to customers.
- Ensure compliance of certifications.
- Customer and supplier quality and engineering liaison.
- Responsible for product and data presentation for final customer acceptance.
- Review quality requirements of contracts, PO's and amendments to awarded contracts.
- Responsible for the initial quality and manufacturing planning review.
- Resolve non-conforming materials issues.
- Performs products, and system audits and verifies effectiveness or corrective actions that were taken.
- Represents quality assurance on new product start-up teams. Identifies any unique customer requirements for workmanship or traceability.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- ASQ certification a plus.
- 5+ years' experience in quality and/or manufacturing industry.
- Experience with ISO, Six Sigma, AS9100, and statistical process required.
For immediate consideration submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with desire wage.
Ensure quality standards of products and materials through testing. Develop, document and monitor company quality systems as they relate to the assigned customers. Analyze, study and measure manufacturing processes and methods utilizing statically process controls to ensure they achieve company quality, cost and schedule objectives. This position will required strong technical and analytical background coupled with good communication skills and an understanding for the aerospace manufacturing process.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
San Diego, CA
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: San Diego, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/06/2018