Executive Administrative Assistant - Dallas, TX
Branch ID: 5427
Pay Rate/Salary: $24.00 - $27.00
Staffmark is seeking a skilled and professional Executive Administrative Assistant to support C-level banking employees. This employee will be responsible for performing complete administrative and secretarial functions, handle highly confidential matters and providing accurate information to staff and senior management in order to meet departmental goals.
- Performs complete administrative secretarial functions for top executives
- Help plan and coordinate office gatherings/events
- Maintain the company culture - this person will be key in helping maintain and strengthen culture through employee recognition programs and engagement events
- Handles highly confidential matters
- Interprets and puts to use guidelines, practices and policies
- Schedules meetings as requested by executives and other department members
- Owns correspondence and management of presentation materials
- Answers telephones, and performs other administrative duties as assigned
- Assists executive with planning, scheduling and organizing the affairs of the department
- Compiles data, statistics, and other information for executives and department
- Owns ongoing reporting and presentations as directed by using all necessary software
- Maintains calendar of appointments, meetings etc. and makes appropriate arrangements/adjustments when necessary.
- Coordinates travel and hotel reservations
- Screens telephone calls, mail and visitors. Answers questions, furnishes information or redirects requests as appropriate to assist in supervisor's time commitments.
If interested in applying, please send resume in response to posting.
High school diploma or GED, college degree or course work preferred. 6+ years' experience in a secretarial/administrative assistant role. 1+ years supporting executive level employees. Ability to think independently, multitask, and prioritize daily duties. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent presentation skills. Ability to work well within the team environment High proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet programs (Google Sheets, Excel etc.) Must be able to work effectively under pressure, prioritize work and meet multiple deadlines with minimum supervision. Excellent time management, organizational and confidentiality skills. Must be highly detailed oriented, and possess good analytical skills. Exhibit high level of independent judgment. Excellent attention to detail. PowerPoint proficiency. Experience with working in Tech with a general understanding is a plus. High level of emotional intelligence when discussing sensitive/confidential matters.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Temp to Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
Executive Administrative Assistant
City, State or Zip Code: Dallas, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/07/2018