Manufacturing Associate - Calera, AL
Branch ID: 2207
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $11.00
Staffmark is hiring a Manufacturing Associate for one of the Alabama's best food spice manufacturers in the Calera, AL area with a starting pay at $11.00. This client offers a unique and exciting career opportunity! If you are looking for a new Manufacturing position, we want to talk to you!
Manufacturing Associates will be working in a warehouse facility loading ingredients into mixers. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 1 year of manufacturing experience. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company!
Manufacturing Associates shift times: 7:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Thursday
So why pick Staffmark to be on your side? We offer Manufacturing Associates:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great manufacturing work environment
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 844-540-1963
- Email: CECBR2207@Staffmark.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkAlabama
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
Apply today and put Staffmark on your side!
Must have a minimum of 1 year of recent warehouse or manufacturing experience Must be at least 18 years old High School Diploma or GED required Stable, verifiable work history Attention to detail and accuracy Must have great attendance and be reliable!
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Calera, AL
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/07/2018