Warehouse Mail Sorter - Tacoma, WA
Branch ID: 5680
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $14.00
Staffmark is hiring for Mail Sorters / Handlers in Fife for a delivery company located on Freeman Rd East.
Looking for a new warehouse position? Staffmark would like to talk to you!
Pay: $14.00 per hour
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program available (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses of $50, ask me how, NO limit of referrals
• On premise support from your Staffmark team to help you find the position that fits YOU!
Responsibilities of the Sorting/Processing position include:
• Scanning and labeling mail and other packages
• Sorting mail into the appropriate zones for distribution from the warehouse
• Perform lifting of up to 25 lbs
Qualifications for the Mail handler position include:
• Previous experience in warehouse or sorting
• Good hand/ eye coordination
• Able to read numbers and codes accurately
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Text us 844-232-9312 #hiremefife
- Email: UPSMI-WA@staffmark.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkSumnerWA/
- Call us directly: 253/786-2276
Maintain excellent attendance and punctuality, Able to work evening and/or early morning shift hours, Able to work unplanned overtime if needed to meet production quotas.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
Warehouse Mail Sorter
City, State or Zip Code: Tacoma, WA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 12/07/2018