Warehouse Associate - Tacoma, WA
Branch ID: 5720
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $15.00
Staffmark is looking for Warehouse Associates in Fife for several opportunities working with our logistics client!
Starting pay from $13 to $15 per hour (depending on experience)
Shift Start times: 7am, 8am, 10am and 4pm
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate position include:
- Lifting requirements of 5 to 40 pounds
- Coordinate distribution process with various departments
- Prepare product and orders
- Load and unload items
Qualifications for the Warehouse position include:
• Previous experience in logistics, warehouse, or other related field preferred – we will train
• Ability to handle physical workload, this is arehouse work - no gym membrshop needed for 2019!
• Work quickly and safely
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Excellent verbal communication skills
Benefits we offer:
• Competitive pay, with fun incentives and awards
• Comprehensive benefits program available (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses – earn $50 pre referral – ask me how
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the position that fits YOU!!
How can you come work for Staffmark? Do this NOW!
- APPLY Today: www.mystaffmark.com
- Text us 844-232-9312 #hiremewarehouse
- Set an orientation time with us
Jobs near me: 2511 70th Avenue East Suite D, Fife, WA 98424
Key Duties: Warehouse Worker, Production, Picker, Packer
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Tacoma, WA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/07/2018