Production Line Worker - Benicia, CA
Branch ID: 3203
Pay Rate/Salary: $11.50 - $12.00
We are seeking full time Production Line Workers for our client, a worldwide leading manufacturer of eLiquid located in Benicia.
Swing Shift: $11.50
Graveyard Shift: $12.00
- Swing Shift is from 2:00pm - 1:30am Thursday through Sunday and alternates the following week from Friday through Sunday.
- Graveyard shift is from 2:00am - 1:30pm, Thursday through Sunday and alternates the following week from Friday through Sunday.
The position will perform various production tasks to include assembling, quality control and other daily production needs.
- Able to follow and adhere to the client's policies and procedures
- Able to follow oral and written instructions
- Outstanding productivity with high work ethic
- Motivated to learn and adapt to changes
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (8+hours) daily
- Must be able to lift up to 30+ lbs. (moderate to heavy lifting ability required)
- Responsible, dependable team player that works well with others.
Bonus incentives are offered to candidates each pay period when candidates have perfect attendance AND perfect time clock punches during that pay period!
*Bonus incentive: $20.00 per paycheck
18 years of age or older- Manufacturing: 1 year- Production: 1 year- Manufacturing: 1 year- High school or equivalent- Job Type: Full-time-
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Production Line Worker
City, State or Zip Code: Benicia, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/07/2018