Production Process Coordinator - Berkeley, CA
Branch ID: 3203
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to: $25.00
- Become familiar with the various electronic monitors, PLC press controllers and injection machine control computers so that you are able to set up machines, troubleshoot and adjust them to maximize process efficiency and quality. These machines are injection and compression molding presses.
- Learn and then manage and monitor various production processes to make sure all are meeting our strict quality standards. Manage and update our production specification documentation to make sure current production standards are being followed and that new specification changes are properly recorded.
- Learn how to implement a lean manufacturing program.
- In-house training will allow this position to operate our laser engraving center and the Corel software that controls it, to be a backup operator of this process as needed.
- Help implement a new Quality Assurance monitoring system.
- Must be able to work well with existing staff to implement changes and cooperation of operators.
Must have graduated from high school and have at least 2 years of college or technical school education. Industrial or engineering education is a plus. Prior experience with PLC controllers and digital machine controls is desired. Injection molding or other prior manufacturing experience a plus but not a requirement. Able to write clear communication documents in English using Microsoft Word, and Excel. Must have excellent English skills, and be able to communicate technical information verbal and written. Be capable of learning the technical functions of the machine controllers and PLC's in our operation so you can set up machines, troubleshoot them during production and in general make sure they are operating at maximum efficiency. This is a 4 day work week schedule with periodic overtime. Monday - Thursday, 6:00am - 4:00pm.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Production Process Coordinator
City, State or Zip Code: Berkeley, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/07/2018