Legal Supervisor - Phoenix, AZ
Branch ID: 5114
Pay Rate/Salary: $22.00 - $25.00
Staffmark is in search of a candidate for an exciting legal word processing coordinator/production supervisor. This position requires a candidate to be flexible and have prior experience in the legal field. THIS IS MANDATORY!
Hours offered: Sunday-Thursday 3pm-11:30pm
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assist Operators and Proofreaders with requests as needed
- Facilitate as main point of contact for incoming requests
- Must be able to format, process, proofread, edit , perform large volume printing, burning of DVD's and CD's and printing to image (PDF)
- Will inform requestors of any pertinent details that are discovered during job production: release jobs to requester using professional communication skills
- Manage staffing across shifts to ensure adequate coverage to meet client and company demands
- Creation of reports for internal and external use
Flexibility is a must as overtime will occur. Able to work with little to no supervision. Intermediate to advance working knowledge of all windows applications. This includes email and document management. Strong emphasis in customer service experience. Strong Analytical Skills. Mandatory legal document processing experience in a team environment. Strong attention to detail!
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Phoenix, AZ
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/17/2018