Recruiting Manager - Scottsdale, AZ
Branch ID: 5549
Our client's mission.
As the world's number 1 job site, their mission is to help people get jobs. They have a special division dedicated to work with our clients to understand their individual hiring needs and connect them with the best candidates in the marketplace - all powered by our new technology.
The Recruiting Manager is essential to our client's success. They are exceeding traditional recruiting methods and changing the way the world hires and works! You will be responsible for mentoring and providing day to day guidance to a team of Hiring Specialist Team Leads and Hiring Specialists.
- You will be empowered to create and contribute to a cohesive, supportive team environment
- You will utilize your coaching skills and feedback to improve performance while having the confidence and knowledge to influence others in a matrix environment
- Your goals will be challenging; they should inspire and motivate your team to think big.
- You train your team to educate and influence their clients by sharing data, market trends, and hiring best practices
- You are responsible for leveraging operational data and metrics to monitor the effectiveness of your teams.
- You will train and mentor Team Leads in implementing production strategies to meet hiring goals while providing WOW experiences to our clients and partners
- You will leverage key performance indicators and metrics to develop and identify business growth strategies through meeting client retention goals
- You will enjoy a casual work environment, flexible hours, and great compensation and benefits.
- You will be surrounded by smart, dedicated, nice people
- You are able to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- You are comfortable in managing, coaching and delegating a large workforce to achieve results
- You demonstrate a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- You consider yourself to be flexible – comfortable with leading teams through change and innovation
- You enjoy coaching and helping new employees learn and develop professionally
- You are data-driven and understand how to leverage operational metrics to recognize opportunity for growth.
- You thrive in handling customer escalations professionally and providing WOW experiences to clients
- You love solving difficult challenges and continually seek to make a difference in the lives of other people, whether they be job seekers, employers or your fellow team members
Why this Group?
- Incredible co-workers and a mission that will make you excited to work every day
- Start-up environment, great experience, great opportunity
- 5+ years of successful Customer Service Management and/or Client-Facing Management Experience (Required)
- 5+ years of experience in managing/mentoring a team of 30+ individuals in fast-paced, customer service oriented environment (Required)
- 3+ years of experience in managing a team of 2+ other managers/leads (Required)
- 1+ years of experience in managing an entry-level workforce (Required)
- Corporate Management experience
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- 2+ years of previous recruiting experience (Desired)
- Past success in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment using proven time management skills, prioritization skills and working with a strong sense of urgency
- Knowledge of the recruiting process and success drivers
- Experience leveraging technology to manage workflow, comfortable using data to diagnose and improve team performance
- Experience building strong, collaborative, productive teams
- Customer Service/Client-Facing Management: 4 years (Required)
- Hiring/Training Personnel: 3 years (Required)
- Recruiting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Managing 30+ staff in a customer/client service environment: 3 years (Required)
- Corporate Management: 2 years (Required)
- Entry-level workforce management: 1 year (Required)
- Strategic Business Planning: 2 years (Preferred)
-Customer Service/Client-Facing Management: 4 years (Required) -Hiring/Training Personnel: 3 years (Required) -Recruiting: 3 years (Preferred) -Managing 30+ staff in a customer/client service environment: 3 years (Required) -Corporate Management: 2 years (Required) -Entry-level workforce management: 1 year (Required) -Strategic Business Planning: 2 years (Preferred)
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Scottsdale, AZ
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/17/2018