Shipping Clerk - Grapevine, TX
Branch ID: 5063
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $13.00
Staffmark is currently searching for a Shipping Clerk to provide accurate and prompt shipment quality for our client in Grapevine, TX. The ideal candidate will have recent experience in a shipping/receiving role meeting customer requirements as instructed.
- Label and package completed jobs to ship/deliver to customer per instructions.
- Ensure that all shipments to customer or suppliers for processing are packaged to prevent any handling damage.
- Receiving inspection activity for purchased products, customer supplied product.
- Visual inspection, verification of paperwork for compliance to include but not limited to packing slip, certificate of compliance, and/or manufacturer certs.
- Assign traceability number, scan and file on company server. Create receiver.
- Monitor shelf life first in first out and expiration.
- Organize department, notify supervisor of supplies needed for shipping department.
- Adhere to quality and safety standards.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Basic computer and data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis
Pay rate subject to negotiation based on experience $13.00/hourly.
Shipping Clerk experience. High School Diploma or equivalent. Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis. Basic computer and data entry skills. Attention to detail.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Grapevine, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/19/2018