Material Handler - Bethlehem, PA
Branch ID: 5401
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $16.25
• Identify, create, and drive innovative solutions to improve warehouse operations and efficiency.
• Support inbound/outbound shipping operations for both domestic and international Service Centers.
• Perform cycle count and inventory control transactions varying in scope and scale to support maintaining inventory accuracy above 98%
• Complete task ownership from generation of need to final execution, including escalating issues that prevent completion of task.
• Maintain close adherence to warehouse safety standards (e.g., PPE, proper conveyance equipment etiquette, etc.)
• Perform cross-functional warehousing duties as needed. Resolve inventory errors through physical and systematic identification in conjunction with warehouse system tools.
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, physically demanding warehousing environment
• Schedule and coordinate with carriers on inbound and outbound shipments.
• Economically tender outbound shipments utilizing warehouse management and carrier software.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel proficiency a desired.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Possesses a “get it done” attitude and an urgency to resolve problems/tasks.
• Self-motivated team player who can also work independently and with minimal direction.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly despite change in scale, scope, or deadline of task.
• Ability to pass a pre-employment MVR.
Must have a valid driver's license and updated resume. No experience required.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Bethlehem, PA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/20/2018