Environmental Services Associate - North Charleston, SC
Branch ID: 5016
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $13.00
Immediate openings for Charleston area Environmental Service Associates. Interested and qualified candidates will:
- Complete standardized cleaning process in patient rooms, offices, departments and other secondary areas, utilizing the seven-step cleaning process.
- Demonstrates on a consistent basis, the individual and team behaviors that embody the service excellence philosophy.
- Perform additional duties such as Patient Escort, Dietary, Linen and Security.
- Must have the ability to operate standard cleaning equipment (Burnishers, Buffers, auto scrubbers, vacuum cleaners, wringer, and mops).
- A basic knowledge of all relative codes (ie. DHEC, TJC, OSHA, EPA, AND LIFE SAFETY CODES) is required.
- Professional and neat appearance is required to project a positive image.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of all work-related information.
- Frequent lifting, moving or carrying, pushing or pulling of weight between 35-50 lbs.
- Climbing up to 8 feet and lifting up to 35 lb. is also required.
- May be required to take call and/or work weekends/holidays based on the needs of the department.
Position is long term (12 weeks) with possibility of extension. Pay rate is $13/hr with 4-10 hour shifts in the pm.
So why pick Columbia Healthcare? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Columbia Healthcare team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Columbia Healthcare?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Text us at 843.744.8860
• Email: email@example.com
Min of 1 yr experience in environmental services or current HS diploma. Ability to use scrubbers and floor cleaners necessary.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
North Charleston, SC
Apply for this Position
Environmental Services Associate
City, State or Zip Code: North Charleston, SC
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 12/20/2018