Data Coordinator - North Charleston, SC
Branch ID: 5016
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $30.00
Staffmark has immediate openings for Data Coordinators in the Charleston area. Interested and qualified candidates will:
- Be responsible for all aspects of the Data Center(s) and Network Operation Center (NOC).
- Review clarity and accuracy of all system documentation used in the operations
- Ensure adherence to operational and helpdesk procedures and coordinate with all Information Services Staff
- Be computer savvy with Windows Server 2008 and higher, Windows 7/10, HP-UX, UNIX, Linux, Netbackup, Avamar, Data Domain, Networker.
Responsible for management of the following environments, including but not limited to:
- Backups and Disaster Recovery
- Server, Application and Network Monitoring
- Access Control and Surveillance Solutions
- Capacity Management of Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) Systems
- May require lifting or moving items up to 45 lbs Ability to read and comprehend.
- Requires on-call duty 24-hrs/day for emergency response to critical technical situations requiring immediate attention.
- Travel may be required.
Position is temp to perm and pays $30/hour
So why pick Columbia Healthcare? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Columbia Healthcare team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Columbia Healthcare?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Text us at 843.744.8860
- Email: Charleston@staffmark.com
Must be technically proficient with Windows Server 2008 and higher, Windows 7/10, HP-UX, UNIX, Linux, Netbackup, Avamar, Data Domain, Networker.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
North Charleston, SC
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: North Charleston, SC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/20/2018