Certified Medical Assistant - North Charleston, SC
Branch ID: 5023
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $17.00
Certified Medical Assistant positions now open in the Charleston Area Hospitals. Interested and qualified candidates will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Medical Office Assistant and Medical Assistant training.
- One-year office experience preferred. Experience in a physician practice environment or other similar health care setting preferred.
- Current Certified Medical Assistant Certificate. Must have a current American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Provider Card.
- Current PPD
Position pays $17/hr and responsibilities include:
- providing assistance in a high-paced physician office laboratory
- be proficient with eClinical Works (the EHR).
- familiarity with Cerner Lab is desired, but training will be provided.
- laboratory intake area where incoming specimens are organized and registered in the Cerner Lab system.
- data entry skills, proper handling of specimens required.
So why pick Columbia Healthcare? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Columbia Healthcare team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Columbia Healthcare?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Text us at 803.782.2000
• Email: email@example.com or ColumbiaSC@staffmark.com or Charleston@staffmark.com
CMA certification in good standing, PPD, CPR.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
North Charleston, SC
Apply for this Position
Certified Medical Assistant
City, State or Zip Code: North Charleston, SC
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 12/20/2018