Production Worker - Nicholasville, KY
Branch ID: 141
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $11.00
Staffmark is hiring for Production Workers in Nicholasville, KY for a well-known wiring company that values reliability and commitment. Come talk to us to get more details! This position may provide the opportunity for you to get hired after 90 days! If you are looking for a FULFILLING career with a great company, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives.
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us at 859-254-4011
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/@StaffmarkCentralKY
Responsibilities of the Production Worker include:
- Assembling parts, components, and completed products
- Resolve assembly problems
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
Qualifications for the Production Worker position include:
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly or construction tools and equipment
- Good manual dexterity and ability to handle physical workload
- Strong focus on task completion
We have JOBS! Call TODAY!
*Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively *Must be reliable *Must be able to work independently and/or in groups
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Nicholasville, KY
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/27/2018