Class A Truck Driver - San Diego, CA
Branch ID: 5133
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $21.00
Staffmark has more than 40 years of experience in the staffing industry, and we have the resources to help find the right job for you! Working as a temporary driver is a great way to get your foot in the door at a great transportation company.
Salary: $21.00 Per hour+ OT
Shifts: Monday- Friday with Start time 8am
We offer our Drivers:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Various assignment lengths available (Full Time, Short Term, Day to Day)
- Great work environment, experienced dispatchers
- Support from your Staffmark Trans team to help you find the job that fits YOU.
- Truck Driver will be operating various Class A tractor-trailer combinations from 48 ft-53ft and will be responsible for shuttling full trailers of supplement products to dedicated customer destinations within the local area.
- Truck Driver will need to help out in the warehouse when needed.
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections on both tractor/ trailer, ensure all DOT paperwork is filled out correctly.
- Truck Driver will comply with company policies and all federal, state, local DOT regulations, and operate all equipment in safe manner at all times.
Please Call/ Text our Transportation Driver Recruiter Raul at 562-464-0742 or 909-390-5770 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Driver Qualifications: 24 years of age or older Valid Class A license Valid Medical Card 2 years or more Class A tractor/ trailer experience within the past 3 years Driver may not exceed any combination of 2 moving violations or preventable accidents on their MVR in the past 36 months. NO DUIÃ¢â¬â¢S / NO Reckless Driving in the last 5 years.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
San Diego, CA
Apply for this Position
Class A Truck Driver
City, State or Zip Code: San Diego, CA
Position Type: Professional Position
Date Posted: 12/27/2018