Production Supervisor - Manchester, CT
Branch ID: 5033
Pay Rate/Salary: $35,000.00 - $50,000.00
Staffmark has teamed up with a premier Data Service specialist and we are looking for a DPO Production Manager.
Under the direction of the DPO Production Manager, the Production Supervisor is responsible for supporting the Production Manager in reviewing and evaluating the day-to-day project/operational goals specifically focused on people and process. The role will include utilizing analytical and diagnostic information as it relates to prepping, scanning, and indexing workflow for document imaging operations to deliver daily and weekly financial targets.
- Quality assurance and compliance for all DPO processes
- Process supervisor for all document prep, scanning, and data entry activities
- Critically analyze performance of process to prioritize improvement opportunities
- Provide recommendations and execution plans for improvement efforts
- Evaluate, oversee and ensure that DPO people and process can deliver to daily/weekly and longer term production quotas and income targets
- Ensure that process and training documentation is available for new staff.
- Maintain Documents and certify all procedures for DPO
- Support the daily functions for preparing and processing documents for imaging including scanning, indexing, and auditing documents for accuracy.
- With the Production Manager, determine structured operational methods to ensure customer expectations are met and deliverables are fulfilled
- Maintain a pipeline of improvement opportunities and implement improvements with the direction of leadership
For Immediate consideration please call 860-627-0852 or apply today www.mystaffmark.com
High School Diploma 3+ years of supervisor experience within operational environment Knowledge of MS office suite, image conversion equipment and processes Experience with supervising hourly workers Proven ability to introduce process improvement Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment Experience in high-volume scanning, imaging and data entry Income per FTE SLA attainment
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Manchester, CT
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 12/28/2018