Material Handler - Charlotte, NC
Branch ID: 5017
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $11.00
Staffmark is hiring a Material Handler in the Charlotte NC area! If you are looking for a new Warehouse position, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
- Pay starts at $11.00/hour
- Please call or text us for more information on shifts.
- Work at the end of the line/machine, pack product into boxes and palletize.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, carts and trays.
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area, using hand truck, electric dolly, or other device.
- Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles together, using banding machine and clincher.
- Basic knowledge of warehouse procedures
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs
- Basic knowledge of dollies, cars or hand trucks.
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 704.588-1745
- Email: email@example.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkcharlotteNC/
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
General warehouse experience preferred. Material handling in fast paced environment. Non-climate controlled.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Charlotte, NC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/02/2019