Electronic Assembler - Dayton, OH
Branch ID: 508
Pay Rate/Salary: $10.00 - $12.00
Staffmark is hiring for an experienced Electronic Assembler in Dayton, Ohio for a well-known company. Come talk to us to get more details! This position provides the opportunity for you to get hired after 90 days! If you are looking for a career as an electronic assembler with a great company, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
Responsibilities of the Electronic Assembler position includes:
- Assembling parts or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Resolve Assembly Problems
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently and in team environment.
- Manual dexterity, ability to read engineering drawings and test small electrical cable assemblies and connectors.
Qualifications for the Electronic Assembler position include:
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly or mechanical inspection tools and equipment
- Good manual dexterity and ability to handle physical workload
- Strong focus on Quality Control
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
Interested and want to apply: choose which method is most convenient for you!
- You can email your resume to CECBR0508@staffmark.com
- You can call or text 937-235-3800 to schedule a time to meet – when texting please state that it is in regards to the Electronic Assembler position.
- You can stop by our office located at 8186 Old Troy Pike, Huber Heights, OH 45424; Monday through Friday from 9AM to 3PM
- You can also get started by updating or completing an application at www.mystaffmark.com and click “Apply”
Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields. Familiarity with assembly or mechanical inspection tools and equipment. Good manual dexterity and ability to handle physical workload. Strong focus on Quality Control.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Dayton, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/02/2019