Truck Driver - Local - Tacoma, WA
Branch ID: 5135
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to: $25.00
TRUCK DRIVERS NEEDED FOR LOCAL DELIVERY ROUTES!
Staffmark has full time, temp-to-hire, and part time positions for Class A drivers.
Our drivers work in many different capacities within the transportation industry.
We service clients operating in local LTL P&D, flatbed/curtain, refrigerated, days, nights, and weekends.
Pay ranges up to $25 / hour and many positions are eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus once the required hours are met!
- Most work involves strictly local deliveries, though some can require occasional overnights.
- A variety of shifts are available.
- Hourly pay and paid weekly, up to $25 / hr depending on assignment.
- Benefits avail including medical, dental, 401k, and a tenure bonus program that pays a % of wages earned, with a $1k minimum, once the hours are met.
The following requirements apply:
- Drivers must be 23 years old.
- Class A CDL with current DOT medical cert.
- 1 -2 years of verifiable previous experience required, depending on assignment.
- Must have an good driving record with no more than 3 moving violations in the last 36 months.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
We have positions available right away, please call Chip Albright at 425-204-7903, send resumes via email or fax to 253-833-9968, or follow the link below to our online application and enter 'Chip Albright' as your recruiter.
APPLY NOW!!: https://www.mystaffmark.com/landingTrans.asp
With over 400 offices nationwide, Staffmark has been a leader in the industry for decades, and is a Diamond Club Best Of Staffing award winner for 5 consecutive years of top ratings.
Drivers know they can look to Staffmark for opportunities to work for some of the nation's top transportation employers. Give us a call, we always have the time to talk to our employees and applicants!
Check out our introduction video to learn more about working with Staffmark Drivers:
* Drivers must be 23 years old. * Class A CDL with current DOT medical cert. * 1 -2 years of verifiable previous experience required, depending on assignment. * Must have an good driving record with no more than 3 moving violations in the last 36 months. * Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
Truck Driver - Local
City, State or Zip Code: Tacoma, WA
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 1/02/2019