Class A Truck Driver - Tacoma, WA
Branch ID: 5135
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $20.00
WE HAVE AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A PART TIME CLASS A TRUCK DRIVER.
This is a long term part time position available working for our customer in Fife.
- 2 years of verifiable experience is required.
- Position requires operation of Class A, B, or non-cdl trucks making local pickups and deliveries of airfreight.
- Driver will load and unload mail and small parcels - manually, with a handtruck, or a pallet jack.
- Shifts generally start at 10:30am on Saturday and/or Sunday.
- Pay is $20/hr
Again, this is a long term / permanent position offered through Staffmark Drivers, and drivers must meet all of the following requirements:
- Class A CDL and current DOT medical certification.
- 2 years verifiable previous experience required, and must have been in a freight delivery position no longer than 6 months ago.
- Must have an excellent driving record with no moving violations or at-fault accidents in the last 12 months.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
- 23+ years old.
Staffmark offers benefits and a tenure bonus program that pays a % of wages earned, with a minimum of $1000, once the required hours are met!
Please call Chip Albright at 425-204-7903, send resumes via email or fax to 253-833-9968, or follow the link below to our online application and enter "Chip Albright" as your recruiter. Applications/Interviews will begin immediately.
APPLY NOW!: https://www.mystaffmark.com/landingTrans.asp
With over 400 offices nationwide, Staffmark has been a leader in the industry for decades, and is a Diamond Club Best Of Staffing award winner for 5 consecutive years of top ratings.
https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agencies/staffmark-drivers/. Drivers know they can look to Staffmark for opportunities to work for some of the nation's top transportation employers. Give us a call, we always have the time to talk to our employees and applicants!
Check out our introduction video to learn more about working with Staffmark Drivers:
* Class A CDL and current DOT medical certification. * 2 years verifiable previous experience required, and must have been in a freight delivery position no longer than 6 months ago. * Must have an excellent driving record with no moving violations or at-fault accidents in the last 12 months. * Must pass pre-employment drug screen. 23+ years old.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
Class A Truck Driver
City, State or Zip Code: Tacoma, WA
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 1/02/2019