Manufacturing Associate - Bryan, OH
Branch ID: 5013
Pay Rate/Salary: $11.00 - $11.20
Are you looking for a full time position in a manufacturing setting without heavy lifting? This company is available on first and second shifts only. You may be put to work as a sorter, trimmer or a Oven molding worker. This position is dealing with foam forming parts. Primarily for the automotive industry. Pay day is every Friday and runs Monday through Sunday. Work Fridays and volunteers on Saturdays.
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 844-255-9356
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Check us out on Facebook!
• Operate, maintain and clean manufacturing machinery
• Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical failures
• Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
• Process product while maintaining quality control standards
• Adhere to safety policies and procedures
Qualifications for this position include:
• Previous experience in production, manufacturing other related fields is good to have
• Familiarity with manufacturing machinery and equipment
• Ability to handle light physical workload
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
This job does not require Steel Toe Boots. Tennis shoes must be worn. T-shirts and jeans allowed and in summer shorts are allowed.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Bryan, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/02/2019