National Account Manager - Covington, OH
Branch ID: 592
Pay Rate/Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00
Territory is Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Employee can reside in any of these states. There will be required trip to corporate office 3-6 times per year.
1. Service and support existing customers to encourage organic sales growth and profitability
- Establish relationships with current customers through regular on site visits and communication
- Learn the account history for each assigned customer to better understand how to serve their needs
- Explore new opportunities with existing and new customers.
2. Increase profit for General films through new account prospecting and development
- Consistently meet sales objectives as established by VP of Sales to increase and grow our market share in Barrier films
- Establish and maintain quality industry contacts for additional sales opportunities
- Follow up on leads and tracking the success of samples.
- Take action to close deals and finalize contracts
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven ability to close new business sales and generate organic growth and margin
- Able to work independently with limited supervision but is wise enough to ask for help when needed
- Innovative when presented with challenges
- Takes initiative by making calculated risks when opportunities present themselves
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to succeed in negotiations and issue resolution
- Desire to succeed in the face of adversity and demonstrates the willingness to push through the challenges associated with new business development
- Maintains excellent communication with and accountability to the Vice President of Sales
- Develop and maintain working relationships in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff and customers
- Detail-oriented, possessing excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Computer literate with proficiency utilizing software products such as: MS Word, Excel, email applications and CRM tools
Location and Travel:
This is a telecommuting position with mandatory monthly visits to the home office in Covington, Ohio. 40%-60% travel is required
Education and/or Experience:
A Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of sales experience. Flexible packaging film and/ or single layer or multi-layer coextruded film experience required. Knowledge of food processing markets and food processing equipment a plus.
see detailed job description
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
National Account Manager
City, State or Zip Code: Covington, OH
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/02/2019