Executive Administrative Assistant - Nashville, TN
Branch ID: 5012
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $20.00
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Performs a wide variety of complex, sensitive, highly responsible, and confidential administrative, secretarial and advanced clerical functions in support of assigned executives and when necessary to their respective teams.
- Power Point presentation creation, editing and proofreading.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate each executive's ability to lead their teams.
- Works closely with each executive to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Managing extremely active executive calendars; arranging detailed and complex travel plans and completing detailed expense reports in a timely manner
- Plans and organizes internal and external offsite meetings and events.
- Assist the CEO's assistant with volunteer and community activities as needed.
- Maintains strong interpersonal relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors.
- Cover the reception desk when required and as needed.
- Provides backup support for other Administrative Assistants when necessary. Proactively schedules time away from the office with consideration for backup support.
- Attends the workplace regularly, reports to work punctually and follows a work schedule to keep up with the demands of the workplace.
Supports all departmental employees in the following areas:
- Maintains individual executive calendars ensuring the calendars are up-to-date, contain the pertinent information and proactively resolves scheduling conflicts.
- Coordinates schedules, prioritize functions and appointments, and makes certain that deadlines are met and other duties are carried out seamlessly.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Prepare itineraries, agendas, and registers executives and their team as needed for meetings and conferences.
- Copy and assembly of agenda, handouts and presentations.
- Maintaining email distribution lists.
- Compiles reports from data and existing records.
- Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
- Actively support team efforts during special events and annual meetings.
- Maintains strict confidentiality.
- Maintains desk guidebook including contact information, profiles for department personnel, and frequently requested company information.
This position provides a full range of high level administrative and clerical support for executive management.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
Executive Administrative Assistant
City, State or Zip Code: Nashville, TN
Position Type: Professional Position
Date Posted: 1/04/2019