Sandblaster - Montpelier, OH
Branch ID: 5013
Pay Rate/Salary: $11.00 - $14.00
Staffmark of Bryan is hiring for a Sandblaster. This position is first shift. Hours are from 7a.m. to 6p.m. and either 4/6hrs on Saturdays. This company takes the work they do seriously and expects the same out of the employees they have on board. If you like to work hard, and know how to sandblast, we have a great opportunity here at Staffmark just for you.
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 844-255-9356
• Email: email@example.com
• Check us out on Facebook!
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous experience in manufacturing quality, controls or instrumentation
• Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Are you a hard worker who enjoys a job well done? We have a great company that cares about the work they do. This is a 60 hr per week position. If you are a hard worker and willing to put in the time, we are looking for you!
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Montpelier, OH
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/07/2019