Hand Finisher - San Diego, CA
Branch ID: 3222
· Set up and operate hand tools to specified tolerances. Trim, blend or deburr manufactured object, material or parts such as aluminum and titanium.
· Load and adjust product onto equipment or worktable.
· Utilize abrasive material, air tools and/or hand tools. Blend specified area to create smooth appearance.
· Wash, clean and/or polish product to remove grinding, dust, oil and coolants.
· Observe and inspect product to ensure blueprint specifications and tolerances are met.
· Demonstrate ability to appear to work on time and comply with all safety procedures.
· Demonstrate ability to appear for work on time, work overtime when necessary, follow directions from a supervisor, interact well with co-workers, understand and follow work rules and procedures, work safely, comply with corporate policies, goals and objectives, accept constructive criticism, establish goals and objectives, and exhibit initiative and commitment.
· Other responsibilities as assigned.
The above functions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this job. This is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
High school diploma/GED preferred. 1+ years of industry experience Experience with machines and hand tools. Experience with reading blueprints, using micrometers, calipers, gauges, pi tape, ID micÃ¢â¬â¢s and veneers
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
San Diego, CA
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: San Diego, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/07/2019