Maintenance Assistant - San Diego, CA
Branch ID: 3222
· Perform chip bin removal in accordance with work instructions.
· Conduct Procedures for Chip bin Disposal in accordance to the Recycling, Disposal, and Hazmat Regulations carried by the Vendor, CALOSHA and SAJP.
· Operate, clean and maintain SAJP evaporator system in accordance to work instructions.
· Use high powered cleaning equipment and chemicals to for scrubbing, pressure washing, polishing and sanitizing assigned areas, equipment or buildings to required health and safety, occupation and/or cleanliness.
· Keep work environment clean and orderly.
· May fill and maintain oils and coolants in production machinery. May perform minor preventative maintenance on uncomplicated equipment.
· Demonstrate ability to appear for work on time, work overtime when necessary, follow directions from a supervisor, interact well with co-workers, understand and follow work rules and procedures, work safely, comply with corporate policies, goals and objectives, accept constructive feedback, establish goals and objectives, and exhibit initiative and commitment.
· Other responsibilities as assigned.
· The above functions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this job. This is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Education: High school graduate/GED or equivalent education and experience preferred. 2+ years supervisory experience preferably in the manufacturing/aerospace industry. Previous experience in manufacturing industry experience preferred. Experience with knowledge of forklifts, hand trucks and material preferred. Ability to operate required equipment and use appropriate cleaning supplies.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
San Diego, CA
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: San Diego, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/07/2019