Maintenance Porter - Las Vegas, NV
Branch ID: 5064
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00 - $14.50
- With the direction of the Maintenance Manager and Assistant Maintenance Manager, completes assigned maintenance work orders ensuring that the work is done in a timely manner, as well as completing assigned monthly work logs.
- Follows the preventative maintenance schedule and maintains records of planned service.
- Ensures all property and equipment are in good working order and prepared to pass required inspections. Reports to Assistant Maintenance Manager.
- Works with the activities department on daily setups for the meeting and ballrooms as well as acting as and the event attendant for outside rentals and resident events.
Knowledge, skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and in writing.
- Knowledge of building and grounds maintenance (preferred)
Physical demands/work environment:
- Work is conducted indoors/outdoors and in the Maintenance shop. Ability to lift more than 50 lbs. Flexible schedule on weekends due to event bookings.
- At least two years' experience in a construction or similar setting. Computer skills with Windows.
Apply at www.staffmark.com and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of building and grounds maintenance (preferred). Shift: Saturday, Sunday, Monday 6am-2:30pm and Tuesdays and Wednesdays 2:30pm -10:30 pm for 5 days a week 40 hrs.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Las Vegas, NV
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Las Vegas, NV
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/07/2019