Human Resource Manager - Wexford, PA
Branch ID: 2278
We are working with a client in the Wexford area and they are looking for a Human Resource Manager to fill an immediate need. This will be an encompassing Human Resource role as this is the sole member the HR team for a company of approximately 75 employees. The Human Resource Manager will be tasked working with individuals from entry level to senior management and will be working to define the HR principles with in the organization.
Responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
- Working in partnership with the leadership team to develop policies and procedures for hourly and salary workers.
- Reviewing current benefit programs and researching improvements that can be made.
- Developing job descriptions for both hourly and salary roles located here in Pittsburgh and remotely. Working with 3rd party agencies to help identify qualified candidates, pre screening these candidates for managers, and working with management to streamline the interview, hiring and onboarding process.
- Leading orientation for all new hires across the company.
- Developing performance review standards and helping management to deliver these reviews to their employees.
- Partnering with leadership in any disciplinary issues that arise ensuring that all polices and procedures are followed up to and including termination if necessary.
- Leading investigations when necessary into any and all EEOC, Workers Compensation, Sexual Harassment, and other complaints brought to managements' attention and ensuring that all proper steps are followed and documented as well as communicating resolutions to those effected.
- Helping to define pay scales for hourly and salaried base roles, both new and existing, through out the company through research of current economic environments.
- Being a leader for the organization by always engaging professionally with other employees through out the company both here and remotely
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelors Degree or higher in Business or Human Resource related field is required Human Resource focused certifications is a plus 5+ years of experience leading human resource projects across a broad scope of HR in a small to mid sized company Experience working with both hourly and salaried employees Experience in a professional office environment Experience working with benefits, HR policies and procedures, recruiting, training and development, compensation, hiring and terminations, etc. is required Project Management experience is a plus Experience with compliance and developing internal guidelines is a plus Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills is a must Ability to stay in the know of current, new and up and coming changes in an HR capacity Experience working with 3rd party agencies is a plus
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Human Resource Manager
City, State or Zip Code: Wexford, PA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/08/2019