School Psychologist - Oakland, CA
Branch ID: 3277
Seeking a School Psychologist to join our team. This person will appreciate working with diverse groups, and will be committed to building healthy and safe environments for academic success. They will be joining a collaborative team who has the same cultural considerations and core values.
The School Psychologist will primarily work with ED and SLD elementary and middle-school students within charter schools, as well as supporting their families and the educational institutions. This role primarily supports schools in SF and Richmond (this will not require commuting between locations daily; this role would support one area/month, typically)
- Administer assessments, primarily Initial and Triennial IEPs, as well as ongoing assessments and evaluations/diagnosis
- Provide guidance and develop programs for children with learning, behavior and/or adjustment problems, as well as their parents and teachers
- Provide consultation and advisement to administrators, teachers, and parents regarding the general and special educational programs as appropriate
- California Pupil Personnel Services credential with advanced specialization in School Psychology
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations; general education curriculum; response to intervention principles; disabilities and appropriate curriculum; behavior management systems
- Valid California driver's license, insurability through company automobile policy
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive employee benefits package
- 403(b) retirement plan
- 5 weeks of flexible PTO
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunitiesÃ¢â¬â¹
- And more!
Knowledge of special education laws and regulations; general education curriculum; response to intervention principles; disabilities and appropriate curriculum; behavior management systems
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Oakland, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/08/2019