Hiring Coordinator - Austin, TX
Branch ID: 5100
• You will be responsible for monitoring the hiring process paying specific attention to continued flow of candidates through the client pipeline.
• You will handle high volume requests; serving as the primary point of contact for candidates and clients throughout the full hiring cycle (i.e. communicate status, answer questions and coordinate all follow-up efforts via phone, email or chat.)
• You will provide market research to support candidate and client geographic profiling information to guide the success of their recruiting goals and initiatives.
• You will contribute to a cohesive team environment and utilize coaching and feedback to improve performance while having the confidence and knowledge to influence others in a matrix environment.
• You are a natural born connector, that not only has the extraordinary ability to establish relationships with people quickly, but thrive on problem-solving and answering questions in a timely manner.
• You demonstrate a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability.
• You consider yourself to be flexible – comfortable with change and will continually adjust your work habits to adapt to Client practices.
Why this Client?
• Incredible co-workers and a mission that will make you excited to work every day.
• Awesome time off package including vacation, sick leave, personal leave and additional holidays.
• Impressive benefit package that goes way beyond health and retirement to include life, disability, dental, vision and flex spending.
• 2+ years of successful customer service experience in a fast paced, high volume environment.
• Recruiting experience not necessary.
• Ability to review candidates to determine their appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Comfortable leveraging technology to manage workflow.
• Ability to build strong, productive relationships with customers.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Austin, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/08/2019