Medical Data Entry and Content Specialist - Stockton, CA
Branch ID: 3277
Seeking an energetic candidate with a passion for learning. The ideal candidate will have a background in data entry with high efficiency and accuracy, editing and proofreading, and critical thinking while working in a fast-paced production environment. Medical, pharmacy, or healthcare background (especially related to dietary supplements or natural medicines) is a big plus.
The Content Specialist will be responsible for entering dietary supplement information into our label entry software. This position requires someone to quickly pick up new terminology as it relates to natural medications.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who possesses the ability to think critically in order to properly apply coding to the content. The Content Specialist is responsible for reviewing and coding high volumes of data during each monthly production cycle.
This is a 3-6 month contract, covering for maternity leave.
- Quickly and accurately enter product data from labels into a data entry system.
- Learn technical vocabulary related to dietary supplements and natural ingredients to apply scientific coding to label records (training will be provided). Requires a willingness to become a subject matter expert
- Must be able to research and locate data on the internet, sometimes with limited information; must have the skills and follow through to locate hard to find data.
- Use basic image editing skills to crop, rotate, or merge images as needed.
- Associate's Degree is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail; speed and accuracy are paramount for this position.
- Proficient in data entry systems, and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong computer and internet skills.
- Ability to type at least 45-50 wpm.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and take on additional projects as time allows.
The ideal candidate will have a background in data entry with high efficiency and accuracy, editing and proofreading, and critical thinking while working in a fast-paced production environment. Medical, pharmacy, or healthcare background (especially related to dietary supplements or natural medicines) is helpful, but not required
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
Medical Data Entry and Content Specialist
City, State or Zip Code: Stockton, CA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 1/08/2019