Staging Technician - Benicia, CA
Branch ID: 3203
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $15.00
Must be able to pass a drug test and must have reliable transportation as there is no public transportation in Benicia. This is a swing shift position.
- Pick and stage partial and bulk quantities of raw material products according to production batch records.
- Use batch sheets to pull jobs, visually check materials, enter lots, item numbers and quantities.
- Follow GMP and HAACP guidelines to ensure food safety rules are met.
- Completes batch sheets according to Good Documentation Practices (GDPs).
- Follow department SOPs/Forms and support efforts in general housekeeping.
- Help maintain a safe working environment by complying with company and state regulations.
- Operates standard warehouse equipment (manual and electric pallet jacks, pallet wrapper, sit-down forklifts, stand-up reach trucks) while abiding by OSHA warehousing equipment regulations and guidelines.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and handheld devices (RF) a plus. Solid math skills with the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure. Forklift certified or experience. Thorough understanding of OSHA requirements and safety standards for operating material handling. Able to work effectively in a team environment and independently. Able to walk and stand on a constant basis (up to 8 hours per shift). Able to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis (3 to 6 hours per shift). Able to sit, squat, stoop, climb, kneel, and crawl on an occasional basis (up to 3 hours per shift). Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Benicia, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 1/08/2019